Re-Connecting our children with the Natural World!
Until a few years ago, most children spent their days surrounded by fields, farms or in the wild nature at its edges. But of late, the environment of the 21st-century children has become more urbanized, disconnecting them from the all-powerful natural world that is so full of knowledge and wisdom to learn from.
These customized Village and Farm tours organised by us, will help re-connect our children with Nature. By taking children on field trips to explore the beautiful rustic landscapes and organic farms of rural Pollachi, we allow them freedom to play, explore and interact with the natural world with expert supervision, while offering recreation outdoors.
Read More: NATURE FARMING – A MINDSET
The purpose of our farm tours is to connect children with the farmers and the land that grow their food.
During the tour, children will get a behind-the-scenes look at how a variety of food is grown and meet farmers who grow crops and raise livestock. Whether it’s witnessing the potter skilfully shape the clay or milking the cow, the activities during the day trip will be dedicated to introducing children to a vast array of learning and fun opportunities.
During these tours, children get to
- Take a walk through the Nature Farm and learn about farming techniques, plants and crops.
- Hands-on workshop on Organic Farming techniques (Making of Panchakavya, Jeevamirtham etc.,)
- Visit the organic soap making factory.
- Milk a cow!
- Pet and visit horses, poultry and other farm animals
- Witness Pottery
- Play village games like ‘Spinning Top’ (Bambaram)
- Participate in colouring Rangoli!
The tour includes
- Nature Farm Visit
- Tender Coconut for all participants
- Full Course Meals (Lunch)
- Tea and Snacks
Note: The tour can also be customised for Colleges, Corporates and other Travel groups.